Sunday, April 19, 2015

4/18/15 - Trouble still brews on the horizon as the Cult of Qor grows!

Minding my own business in the Kraanan temple, listening to the mellow tunes of one of my favorite bards, practicing the spells of the warrior god. This is how I planned to spend my Saturday night (no comments please.... =P), but the Cult of Qor had other plans!

The first stone troll was an oddity. The second stone troll was a concern. It wasn't until about the 20th that I thought to myself "Self.... I think you'd better call for help". Thankfully I was able to isolate the orc wizards that were causing the sudden disturbance, and after putting them down I was confronted by an Orc Pit Boss. Killing this creature gave me a few inkies and chased away the remaining stone trolls.

Mayhem let the server know that the cult of Qor is growing, and we may soon even find ourselves faced with a new faction (what??). We will see what is in store for us in this ongoing event I have dubbed : The Path to Malumnea .

No comments:

Post a Comment