Sunday, April 19, 2015

4/18/15 - Thrasher Crypt invaded!

Ok ok, so it has taken me a couple days to get back to post all of the stuff that has been going on this weekend... but come on , I've maxed out like 10 different spells from 20% =P.

Anyway.... it was not long after Mayhem activated the improve bonus that he started tempting us away from our quiet meditations with more fun!

Infinity was down in the crypts inviting people to thrash (Yes I admit I was dubious about the prospect myself. Trapped in a hole with Ken and no way out? YIKES! =P) and suddenly found themselves surrounded by Necromancers and Dark Angels.

I couldn't resist the urge, so headed down there myself to help clear the place out. The spawn times were insanity unleashed, and I got logged a few times (How ironic is it that Infinity helps me get back online for once!?) but in the end we cleared the place. No special drops, but as Mayhem said ... the Dark Angel was not there to reward us, but to punish us!

I did gain a few hp and some blind weapons out of the chest though, and we had a lot of fun thrashing. Thanks Mayhem for the event, and thanks Infinity for opening up the thrashers and.... you know... not trying to kill me. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment