Wednesday, April 15, 2015

4/15/2015 - More PvP as The Infinity logs randoms outside Barloque. PK killed in the crossfire!

More PvP Happens on server 101 when Jaxon logged Enjolras outside the gates of Barloque. Moraine Sedai logged him quickly after, getting Enjolras to safety.

I arrived on the scene with Fahris to try and hold down the ghost, but soon Fat Boy and Machiavelli arrived and... well... it wasn't pretty unfortunately. Can you say 1 hp anyone? Guess I should build Fahris some more lol.

Thankfully I had Dark to fall back on, and Red Devils put together a team to push them back into Barloque and allowing me to get online and clean out Fahris' drawers.  After a quick firefight in the streets we scored a kill on Savil, who had joined the fray in the meantime.

I did have a screenshot of this.... but I apparently overwrote it =(. Ah Well... it basically looked like this.

 ### The notorious Murderer, Savil, has been killed by Cor Myr. 

Now imagine a dead body. You are there.



After this we intercepted Poison Ivy coming from Tos for another log. UNFORTUNATELY I think this kinda upset The Infinity... because they came in with 4 characters, ultimately logging our team. Again...  Fahris needs more cowbell.


Well, after that we decided to quit while we were ahead, and took our free pens for the day. Of course when I logged on Fahris again later they all jumped on and poured out of Tos like I hit a bee hive with a rock. Thankfully I was pretty much figuring that would happen, and ran like a little girl. I think they got Neru Bow Fever.... come on guys... I practically bond my reagents much less anything worth over 10k =P. 


Good fight to The Infinity. Respect for taking the battle to us and avenging your comrade. Savil don't let it get you down. Death happens, especially when you have the integrity not to use auto-log bot programs :). Thanks for the good pvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment